Tuesday, March 22, 2016

God Wants to Live on This Earth... Why Don't You?

It is a very odd phenomena amongst Christendom, that most people whom profess themselves to be Christians want to do the exact opposite of Christ. 
Ask yourself: where do Christian ministers preach the kingdom of God will be?
When Jesus returns and we are with Him forever, where exactly will that be??
Where did God promise His servants that He would live forever???

The background of the following text is: David decided to build a house for the Lord. He lived in luxury, and the ark of the covenant was within a tent. This bothered King David and he would have built the Lord a house but was instructed not to by the prophet Nathan. (1 Chronicles 17:1-15)

Later, The Most High God spoke through the mouth of King David in the 132nd Psalm and declared this:

"Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions: How he sware unto the Lord, and vowed unto the mighty God of Jacob; Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house, nor go up into my bed; I will not give sleep to mine eyes, or slumber to mine eyelids, Until I find out a place for the Lord, an habitation for the mighty God of Jacob...   For thy servant David's sake turn not away the face of thine anointed. The Lord hath SWORN in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne. If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore. For the Lord hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation. This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it." Psalms 132:10-14

Ask yourself, if Jesus wants to live (dwell) on the earth, why does all of His followers wish to go to heaven?

Some will say, "This is the Father, not Jesus."

Let's have a look at this:
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Revelation 3:20-21

Jesus here, promises them that overcomes a seat with Him at His throne. Not at the Father's throne, His!
What will Jesus followers do on those thrones?

"And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.  But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.  Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." Revelation 20:4-6

This thousand years that is mentioned in the above verse, is the, "rest," that is spoken of in the 132nd Psalm. Earlier in chapter 20, Satan is bound for the same thousand years so that the saints of the Most High can rest. Therefore, the, 'rest-breaker,' needs to taken out of commission. This rest in Zion, is where Jesus will return to, and where the saints will dwell, with Him, forever more.

Now ask yourself: 
With all of this evidence, why do you suppose preachers teach their congregations that people go to heaven when they die?

Lastly, out of the mouth of the Messiah Himself:
"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?  And NO MAN hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." John 3:12-13

NO MAN, and that is conclusive!





May the Lord add a blessing to the reading of His Word; in Jesus name

LOCKSMIF... Knowledge is the key

http://studythebiblenotthesermon.blogspot.com/2016/01/why-go2-heaven-when-u-can-go-with-jesus_13.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: standard

Popular Posts